Finally, the wait is over
As we put the finishing touches on the new version of PrimeOS, today we’re bringing you an Alpha version of PrimeOS 2.0 Android 11 to help you with testing and feedback.
- Our first android 11 based release, currently only 64-bit, 32-bit coming soon
- Most features of primeos 0.6.x like taskbar, multi-window are forward ported to this version
- Based on user feedback, we have allowed changing the default launcher and using both fullscreen and windowed apps together
- Deca-Pro keymapping is also present for gaming, press F10 to access
- Trackpad / Mouse mouse wheel will now simulate swipe gesture
- This build uses linux kernel 5.4.x and mesa 21.1.x for better hardware compatibility
- This build comes with rusty magisk prebuilt for root/hide functionality
- This build also supports ARM64 apps via chrome os native bridge
- We will be working constantly on android 11, a lot more to come in future updates
- FreeFire might not work on downloading from the play-store, please download it from game centre.
DOWNLOAD LINK: PrimeOS 2.0
Stay tuned for more information on the official PrimeOS 2.0 updates
Credits: PrimeOS 2.0 would not have been possible without the awesome contributions of LineageOS, Android Generic Project, and Supreme Gamers, please thank them before us.